Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Know If You Have Turners Syndrome For Those Of You Who Don't Believe That The Quad Test Is Accurate...?

For those of you who don't believe that the quad test is accurate...? - how to know if you have turners syndrome

I just wanted to give an update .... I have my test again suggested, with the high quad Downs. I was told I had the opportunity to arrange for 1:40 of the projection. When I saw the perinatologist for my office reached level two ultrasound, the technician told me that the child was "very unusual" ... This was the worst day of my life. She had two heart chambers and had cystic hygroma on the back of the neck is full (of tumors), especially liquid, were larger than the head, there was fluid in his major organs, the swelling of the skin, etc., which had progressed to the hydrops . "I think that was my daughter," Turner Syndrome ". She had a 0% chance of survival. I only say that I initially thought that the quadruple test was a joke, because everybody knows how reliable is thatwas. But now I'm grateful he is there to help us know if something could be wrong. Unfortunately, we lost Piper to 18 weeks of pregnancy. Now I know all kinds of tests are available for the next pregnancy. It was a random chromosomal abnormaility was beyond our control. We are still in shock that this has happened to us. My husband and I are healthy, younger than 30 years and have no genetic problems on both sides of our families. These tests are not always wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment