Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nightmares Aspergers I Need Some Help. How Do I Get Out Of This Very Bad Obession About Revenge Of The Sith And Anakin Skywalker?

I need some help. How do I get out of this very bad obession about Revenge of the Sith and Anakin Skywalker? - nightmares aspergers

Hello all fans of Star Wars. This is jedisara29. I named a very large and prroblem me cry for my # 1 favorite Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker when he died in Episode 3 and made me cry for the month. I am a girl of 16 years, a big fan of Star Wars and Asperger's syndrome. How do I get obesssion from this evil? I love Anakin from Episode II What should I do? Please send me an e-mail to jedisara29@yahoo.com if you can help me. Star Wars is my obesssion but I can not leave the game! Revenge of the Sith scared me twice and I can not see for myself. Should I my best friend called Hope? Star Wars is the # 1 and I can not see out of here! I had nightmares about the episode 3 and I can not sleep at night. STAR WARS I''ma big fan! Should I take a break from Star Wars? Jedisara29 peace. Can you get me a picture of Anakin to my e-mail? I love Star Wars forever! I love Anakin Skywalker! May the force be with you. How can I leave this Obession bad?

2 comments:

William T said...

Besides cold heart, but because of his Asperger's Syndrome and how it will play in this Obession you need to get professional help.

William T said...

Besides cold heart, but because of his Asperger's Syndrome and how it will play in this Obession you need to get professional help.

Post a Comment