Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Military Invocation Prayer Does There Have To Be A Chaplain At Every Army Ceremony With An Prayer Invocation Or Can There Be One Without?

Does there have to be a chaplain at every Army ceremony with an prayer invocation or can there be one without? - military invocation prayer

I'm in the army and the planning of the official part of the house. But I've always wanted to know if you are really a chaplain in every military ceremony in the fact that, as I have to move through the ranks to be performed, the ceremony? I do not think that them a call to prayer is really necessary, I am a believer in separation of church and state, and I think, to pray at a solemn ceremony, nothing else to do with religion is a mockery. I looked to find the rules, but can not find. Thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment