Friday, February 19, 2010

T And W Flea Market Bb Guns I Want To Start Selling Friendship Bracelets And What Nots...?

I Want to start selling friendship bracelets and what nots...? - t and w flea market bb guns

~ Just out of curiosity, I need advice on whether he a little money in this, because it is a real demand for them? I think online and possibly at a flea market. I work full time is not enough. I fancy, also of silk embroidery. The key ring, clip-on Hair Wraps (I do not really determine how good @ flea market, or perhaps go? Cat) bag with zipper lanyard, / dog collars, etc. I have to think like $ 2.3 for Nice Tie Bracelets , Fantasy 5-10, complex Bracelet w / close, but really did not put up for part of the time. Would you buy? Any opinions to help you! ~

2 comments:

Willeke said...

Check how long it takes to make them.
The bracelets that I so long that they would gain about 1 / 4 or less of what my boss pays me. So you better a few hours work there.
Collars for dogs and cats and are higher, especially if you have the luxury of showing dogs and sell them at dog shows, but sometimes I hear a few people that sell. (I know that many Tyers nodes.)

I think, earrings and necklaces, bracelets, increase trade, because there are too many countries to import cheap labor bracelets.

You can get a good market, with simple (working time 15 minutes), bracelets local sports team.
But do not forget, even earrings and necklaces.
If you are always talking about nodes, see the forum of the International Association of weavers:
http://www.igkt.net/sm/index.php

O come to the interview on Sunday evening (Europe) or afternoon (U.S.):
http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

melp1010 said...

You should put some on eBay first place and to see what happens.

Post a Comment